07 Dec Human Resource Manager – MEIBC and Manufacturing Exp. (Epping)
Manufactures a complete range of internationally interchangeable commercial components for Bearing gear pumps, Bushing gear pumps, Motors and Flow Dividers seek a MR Manager to:
- Assist with the development of the HR strategy pertaining to company objectives and growth.
- Assist with the HR recruitment process and selection process.
- Preparation of employment documentation & the planning of new employees including an induction program.
- Support a performance driven culture by ensuring that the performance management framework is effectively driven and applied.
- Ensure legal compliance relating to the Employment Equity Act through proper analysis of company demographics, as well as submitting annual report to the Department of Labour.
- Ensure legal compliance relating to the Health and Safety Act through administering internal processes.
- Submitting of annual WSP report and liaising with Merseta with regards to skills development.
- Prepare monthly employment equity statistics and assist with the overall monitoring of the BBBEE rating.
- Ensure that company IR policies are consistently adhered to and advise management on good IR practice.
- Assist with the planning of the Employee Wellness strategy.
- Assist with the internal reports as required by Hudaco Human Resource department.
- Overall control of local payroll with one payroll person reporting into this position.
- Processing monthly provisional journals and recon payroll accounts.
- Assist and support local management with all internal reporting and measurements.
- Be integral with regards to any disciplinary process and Bargaining Council/ CCMA issues.
The following criteria is non-negotiable for this position:
- Must have a completed B – degree with Industrial Psychology as major subject.
- Must have three years payroll experience, preferably with VIP.
- Must have at least five year experience as HR generalist from a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of MEIBC and the main agreement
E-mail your CV to: anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za