14 Oct Account Manager (with ICT skills) (Century City, Cape Town) Market Related
My client, a business cybersecurity and IT support provider is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Cape Town.
The main function of the Account Manager is to function as the single point of contact between the company and its clients from a relationship, advisory and trust aspect and thus responsible for maintaining all levels of relationships with client, ensuring that the clients’ needs are always met.
Key Performance areas include, but not limited to:
- Client liaison encompassing scheduling and running account management meetings; client check0in calls to maintain relationships; feedback and follow-ups; follow-up on queries with projects / service desk; ensure that the team is on track with weekly goals and tasks; hose weekly and where relevant internal meetings to plan for goals and measurables.
- Upsell which involves the allocation of tasks to internal sales; identify and upsell prospective solutions into existing customer base; identify areas of revenue generation within 3rd parties as well as customers within the client base.
- Quotes in accordance with the agreed process, authorization and timelines.
- Internal liaison – with Projects team ahead of projects ensuring client requirements are met; with the Service Desk team for any assistance required for prospect solution upsell.
Additional duties include ad-hoc account management tasks – daily and weekly meetings as well as administration (general administration, filing, etc.)
Education and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account management role
- Experience with QuoteWerks an advantage
- Experience with SalesForce / Zoho
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills (Advanced)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephonic skills
- Excellent communication, an excellent listener and great customer care skills
- Ability to manage teams and encourage a collaborative working environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an organized way
- Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Highly professional
- Able to gorm strong, long-lasting relationships with colleagues
- Valid driver’s license, own transport and willingness to travel
Email your CV and salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org