17 May Cleaning Operations Manager – Century City – R15,000 per month
Cleaning Operations Manager – Century City – R15,000 per month
Position Description: Briefing with senior management and discuss problems regarding ops and take instructions accordingly. Ensure that all instructions are communicated to the functional operations team to deliver as follows:
- Company Policy & Procedures are communicated and applied to all employees
· Communicate the actions and objectives and strategy from senior management.
· Ensure quality standards and the company brand is maintained always.
· Meet with 8 – 10 clients weekly
· Assess cleaning audit on 4-6 sites weekly
· Resource Management: identify and plan all requirements for site operations (uniform requirements, staff, equipment etc.)
· Issue resource management to CMI Administration for action timeously for implementation
· Manage performance of Site seniors and Cleaning Staff – with quarterly written reviews on site seniors and monitor and implement the performance appraisals of the site staff.
· Promote and assist in the adhering to company policy and procedures regarding pay queries, leave, and discipline codes, and the implementation thereof
· Motivate in a positive manner behavior and upliftment of junior staff in line with the company policy and beliefs
· Conduct audit reports on contract costing on a 6-month basis, and ensure that the targets are adhered to
· Notify client of incidences and report as per company procedure.
· Build report with client and understand their business requirements to enable the service to be tailored to meet their requirements were possible
· Follow client centricity process through the senior management for action and approval
· Ensure all meetings are minutes and minutes issued within 72 hours of the meeting and copied to the respective parties.
· Ensure task management is incorporated within the minutes and action details
· Ensure the reports are 24 hours, as per company process
· Ensure all sites are covered in conjunction with the company operations.
· Ensure company process and policy is adhered to in terms of reporting incidences, and investigation is required.
· Monitor service levels as per the company standards and requirements.
· Ensure maximum profitability is achieved in terms of site management, and reporting areas of concern to senior management.
· Maintain SLA’s and KPI’s at senior level
· Manage site operations to maximize staff
· Ensure all conduct is within bounds as an ambassador of the company always
· Duty manager for weekends on a rotational basis.
Qualifications and requirements:
Business Management, and tertiary education in Cleaning Management
Site procedure and process manual
Cleaning processes & procedures
Email your CV to email@example.com