01 Oct Code F2 (up to 7 tonnes) Forklift Driver for Hardware & Board Industry – R6,500 Neg. (Lansdowne)
Lansdowne – R6,500 negotiable per month based on skills and experience plus Provident Fund after 6 months.
Are you a Forklift Driver with a valid Code F2 Forklift Driver’s license and a track record showing commitment to your job?
You may be the successful candidate to join the team in Lansdowne if you have:
• A proven track record (3 - 5 years) as Code F2 Forklift Driver, operating a 3,5 tonnes Forklift, or bigger, successfully without any harm or damage to fellow workers, property or goods.
• A valid Code F2 (up to 7,000kg) Forklift Operators’ License.
• Experience with heavy loads.
• The personality attributes and operating skills typically associated with successful Forklift Operators/Drivers.
• A history of working well in a team with other people.
• The willingness to also work on Saturdays until 1pm.
E-mail your CV to Wessel at email@example.com I will call suitable candidates.
Ref.: WvW Forklift
My client, a well-established Company specializing in the supply of top-quality board products and hardware is looking for an experienced Code F2 Forklift Driver to operate their Forklift in a careful and responsible way in their Lansdowne operation. Apart from operating and driving the Forklift, the successful candidate will be expected to assist with other tasks as required (stock counting, organising warehouse, etc.) in the hardware store when he/she is not doing Forklift operating duties.