08 Feb Cost & Management Accountant (Epping)
A vacancy exists for a Cost & Management Accountant reporting to the Financial Manager.
The successful incumbent must have the following requirements:
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain and support the standard costing system and ensure that departmental cost allocations are correct.
- Investigate and ensure that all bills of material are correct and updated on a regular base to reflect the correct standard costs.
- Maintain and support the CAPEX process and fixed assets register within Syspro 7.
- Be trained as a super user on the ERP system as local support for Syspro 7.
- Perform gross profit variance analysis on products and corrective actions if required.
- Assist the financial director with annual budget and quarterly business forecasting.
- Support GPM US with costing and pricing enquiries.
- Responsible for quarterly stock takes and monthly inventory movements.
- Reconciliation of inventory general ledger accounts with Syspro sub ledger inventory modules.
- Support sales department with annual price increases.
- Assist financial director with scenario and benchmarking analysis.
- Weekly and monthly flash data reporting to management.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Financial Manager.
- Must have a completed three year diploma in cost and management accounting (minimum) with preference to B. Tech (Cost & Management Accounting) or B.Comm (Management Accounting)
- Studying towards CIMA will be added advantage.
- Must have 2 – 4 years manufacturing experience (this is critical).
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with staff at various levels.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must have excellent MS Office skills with Excel at advanced level.
- Must have ERP experience with preference to Microsoft Dynamics or Syspro
E-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org