12 Feb Digital Marketer – Montague Gardens – Market Related
Digital Marketer – Montague Gardens – Market Related
We are looking for a person to join our Team, a digital Marketer ideally with some design skills but just needs to be able to use templates, we don’t need an actual designer.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has some Social Media experience, and also a lot of Content Writing experience and maybe have worked for an Online Store before.
Have experience with “backend”, and can write Blogs, Newsletters, products etc.
Salary would be based on your experience and skill set.
Candidate is required to start asap in a full-time position.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 17:00 and Friday 07:30 – 15:00
Main Key responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Monthly Planning of Promotions and Deals for multiple Online Platforms
- Content Writing for newsletters, products, takealot listings, social posts, blogs etc.
- Social Media Planning & Management. Social Media Experience is a must. They need to know how to schedule posts and do Instagram stories. They need to have experience with this.
- CRM on all social channels (answering to comments and DMs)
- Experience with Shopify or at least woocommerce backend would be good
- Experience with other Seller portals such as Takealot Marketplace would be great
- Basic design requirements working within pre-set templates (ad hoc social posts, voucher giveaways & shipper sticker requirements)
- Running of website admin side (Assisting customers having technical issues, setting product categories & filters, loading of new products & offers, setting up vouchers & discount codes etc)
- Keeping the mailing database up to date daily with subscribers
- Monthly marketing reports & stats of sales
Please send your salary requirements, CV and photo of yourself.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org