13 Feb External Sales Representative
Are you currently an External Sales Representative dealing regularly with big Corporates looking for a change of scenery?
My client, who operates in partnership with a Belgium based Company, to provide a leading European pooling solution for re-usable load carriers in South Africa, is looking for an experienced External Sales Representative to introduce and sell their services and products to big Corporates, mainly in the Food and Pharmaceutical industries and initially mainly in the Western Cape.
You may be the successful candidate to join the Paarl team to exceed customer expectations and targets and generate income potential by developing and expanding the customer base through creative and innovative sales strategies if you have:
- A proven achievement Field Sales track record (5+ years) to big Corporates ideally in the Logistics field OR The clear ability to develope into a successful External Sales Person based on your exceptional Field Sales history.
- Proven experience or the clear ability to successfully negotiate with senior staff members of big Corporates.
- General business & financial understanding.
- The ability to understand basic logistic concepts.
- The personality attributes and selling skills typically associated with successful sales people.
- Grade 12 plus preferably some secondary sales education.
- A Code 08 unendorsed driver’s license.
- Your own reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes. (A Company vehicle may form part of the remuneration package.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office suite.
- No problem to travel from time to time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ideally English & Afrikaans).
E-mail your CV to Wessel at firstname.lastname@example.org I will call suitable candidates.
(Although the Head Office is in Paarl you will work from home and only visits Head Office for meetings and report back sessions)