10 Feb FINANCE CLERK – NAVISION (FULL ACCOUNTS TO TRIAL BALANCE ON NAV) (Paarden Eiland) R15,000–R20,000 plus medical aid
Leading Marine equipment and accessories supplier seeks a Finance Clerk to be responsible for Gathering, registering and making available all financial and statistical information for financial control and management. Must have a tertiary qualification in Finance. A Minimum of 3 years’ experience doing all financials and working independently without supervision. Experience with ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- General administration duties.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage and liaising with external auditor.
- Managing accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- Processing bank statements and cash book receipts and payments.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Assist in VAT submissions.
- Managing cash flow.
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties
- At least 3 years of accounting, finance, and administration experience.
- Degree or diploma in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Preferably debtor clerk experience.
- Experience with ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Proficient in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
Email your CV to email@example.com