09 Mar General Manager (Bellville) R18,000 pm negotiable
Contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Supply superiors with reports on customer needs, problems and potential for new products and services.
- Increase management's effectiveness by recruiting and orienting staff.
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, marketing policies and practices.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage staff (Sales Personnel/Brokers).
- Tertiary Degree
- To start as soon as possible.
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Management Proficiency, Coordination, Developing Standards, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
Email your CV to: amy(at)wcp.co.za