14 Oct GROUP MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – CAPE TOWN – NORTHERN SUBURBS – ABOVE MARKET RELATED REMUNERATION
GROUP MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - CAPE TOWN - NORTHERN SUBURBS - ABOVE MARKET RELATED REMUNERATION
Profit Incentive Scheme, Medical Aid plus company pension contributions.
Established company of 30 years seeks the services of a Management Accountant reporting to the CEO, managing projects and costings for a diverse group of company portfolios.
A passion for number crunching with strong analytical and organisational skills are key. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Degree in Management Accounting (CIMA or other relevant qualifications advantageous)
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a management accounting role
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting processes
- Ability to make strategic management decisions based on financial data
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Profit and Loss Analysis
- Regular reporting
- Inventory Management
- Fixed asset management
- Activity Based Costing
- Product costing: Calculate total production, selling, distribution and admin costs
- Project Management (Previous experience desirable)
- Calculate fixed and variable costs for projects and make suggestions on the best strategies to implement
- Perform break-even analysis and calculate selling prices by applying the correct mark-ups or margins
- Familiar with the concept of cost-volume profit
- Risk Assessment and management
- Analysis of Financial Information for internal use
- Needs to have an aggressive flair and approach towards research in taxation laws in order to reduce tax and maximise profits in a group of companies.
- Training will be provided
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org