10 Sep Hygiene Team Leader Epping Salary Negotiable
Hygiene Team Leader
Food Manufacturer seeks a Hygiene Team Leader to lead a team of hygiene operators, during cleaning activities, to maintain the site according to the customer and legal requirements.
You will be required to maintain all documentation required for due diligence, be responsible for providing summary reports and verifications regarding basic cleaning inspection on work performed in a shift, verifying information received, checking that all information is recorded accurately, handing at the end of shift report daily, managing and maintain shift rosters, identifying gaps and shortages and co-ordinate and facilitate the daily team meetings
- Grade 12/NQF Level N4 qualification
- Experience in food manufacturing or similar environment
- Understanding of food factory and manufacturing
- Proven leadership/ supervisory skills
- 3 years experience as a Junior Line Leader
- Assist the Hygiene Supervisor in the proper and accurate execution of tasks to meet daily hygiene targets, through managing cleaning schedules
- Back up for Senior Line Leader
- Responsible for managing daily chemical stock and usage per shift
- Escalate when checks fall short of plan
- Escalate any delays or downtime which will affect planned output timeously
- Conduct hygiene clearance inspection after breakdown has been attended to
- Participate in problem-solving (non-conformances, quality complaints, efficiencies, processes).
- Identify foreign objects risks and take remedial action.
- Ensure optimum use of hygiene resources for a team i.e., team members and equipment
- Ensure proper communication (i.e. cleaning plan) with team members
- Ensure adherence to lunch breaks schedule
Risk and Compliance
- Comply with the necessary Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure compliance to all food safety regulations, allergen control, housekeeping, and pest control
- Participate in personal hygiene checks