28 Jun Social Media/Automation/Marketing Manager – Remote Work – R35 000 to R45 000 per month negotiable
Social Media/Automation/Marketing Manager - Remote Work - R35 000 to R45 000 per month negotiable
Established Digital Marketing and Advertising Agency, which is a full-service Google-partnered digital agency based in Greater Manchester with over 25 years of experience in working with a variety of brands.
• Degree or National Diploma in Marketing/Digital Marketing
• Min 5yrs exp
As the new Social Media Manager, you will have proven experience in the following:
• Organic Social: you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of best practice organic social media strategies.
• Paid Social: you will know native advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc, and understand best practice guidelines for maximizing client budgets.
• Influencer Marketing: you will have the ability to identify key social influencers within any given marketplace and understand how best to utilize them as part of a client’s social media strategy.
• Market Research: you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting market research both looking at a client’s current strategy and analysing competitors’ activities.
• Content Marketing: you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality, engaging social media content that can generate interest amongst a client’s audience.
• Social Asset/Graphic Creation: an understanding of Photoshop and the ability to create basic graphics for clients. • Content Seeding: you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to ensure client content receives maximum visibility through channels such as Reddit, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon when appropriate.
• Market and Trend Research: you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients. • Analysis and Reporting: you will have a strong knowledge of social media reporting tools such as Facebook Insights in addition to being able to pull relevant data from Google Analytics.
• Account Management: you will have experience in working directly with clients, putting together pitches, and reports, and running account meetings. You should also: • Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
• Be able to work within deadlines.
• Have a high level of attention to detail.
• Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) – you will be the main point of contact for most of your clients.
• Understand other digital marketing channels such as search marketing and how social media fits into the wider marketing mix.
• Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPIs.