11 Oct Stores & Warehousing Controller – Capricorn Park – Market Related Salary
Stores & Warehousing Controller – Capricorn Park – Market Related Salary
Stores & Warehousing department, it is a very administrative post.
Our preference is still a female in order to bring some diversity to the department.
We need someone with strong analytical skills, have excellent attention to detail and excellent administrative skills (along with good numeracy).
Follow-up and follow through is very important.
- Manage issuing and receiving of finished goods, raw materials, consumables and tools
- Manage damaged goods, dead stock, and waste as per company regulations
- Manage activities related to container loading as per the shipping loading schedule
- Assist the stores and warehouse manager in stock takes
- Perform stock checks and cycle counts as needed
- Ensure FIFO is adhered to and there is consistent flow in and out of the warehouse
- Manage all stores and warehouse ERP related activities
- Ensure accurate data management and record processing with regards to GRVs, warehouse transfers etc.
- Arrange and control collections, deliveries and transportation of raw materials and finished goods between warehouses
- Manage driver routings
- Control and coordinate all purchasing activities
- Keep adequate stock levels, as per company regulations
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience with ERP systems
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest salary and photo!