16 Oct Training Facilitator and Assessor – First Aid, Fire and OHS (Brackenfell) R14,000 PM
Company vehicle and fuel will be provided for travelling.
Company who specialises in accredited First Aid, Fire and Safety training to employers & employees across the Western Cape seeks a Training Facilitator and Assessor.
Must be able to:
- Lead a group session in a smooth and organised manner and ensure that the highest standard of training is facilitated.
- Facilitate courses to learners while meeting the required standards.
- Prepare for training properly.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients and learners.
- Facilitation and Assessment of OHS training courses
- Record keeping
- Training equipment and material management
- Proven experience in First Aid, Fire and OHS Facilitation & Assessment
- BAA or AEA Qualification
- Firefighting or OHS Qualification
- Professional at all times
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a structured way and adhere to standard course guidelines
- Good time management skills and active listening ability
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Ability to be creative in the learning environment
- Computer literate specifically MS Office and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s license
- To always be available on the contact number provided to the company (even on days that training is not scheduled).
- Must be willing to travel
Email your CV to email@example.com