01 Jul WAREHOUSE MANAGER (AA) – PAARDEN EILAND – R25,000 PER MONTH
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (AA) - PAARDEN EILAND - R25,000 PER MONTH
Are you qualified for this position? Please read the advertisement carefully before applying. Retail client is looking for a Warehouse Manager with experience in building materials. You will have matric with a qualification in warehousing and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory role. You should have a minimum of 3 years' experience using Kerridge. Your job function will include Planning, organizing, supervision and participate in the operations and activities of the Warehouse; also, to train, assign,
supervise and evaluate assigned staff. Your knowledge should be 100% in:
- Warehouse operations, procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Operation of a forklift and other assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Warehousing and stock control methods and procedures.
- Methods of receiving, inspecting and issuing materials.
- Space utilization and inventory techniques.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Inventory methods and practices.
- Principles and practices of training and providing work direction.
Email your CV to email@example.com