22 Jun 2x Machine Operator/Supervisor – Gouda, Cape Winelands – R5000-R6000 per month
2x Machine Operator/Supervisor – Gouda, Cape Winelands - R5000-R6000 per month
Responsible for operating the Edible Dry Pulp product. Reporting to the Line Leader you will be responsible to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
1–2-year relevant experience
Live in surrounding areas (Saron, Tulbagh, Gouda etc.)
- Maintain high occupational safety standards (Zero IOD’s)
- Ensure that your hands are sanitized on an hourly basis as well as when food safety is at risk (coughing, sneezing ext.)
- Responsible to operate the machine accordingly to the SOP’s.
- Ensure that the machine is in good working order.
- Report any machine parts that may cause injury.
- Operate the machine correctly.
- Do hourly visual checks to ensure that the machines are intact.
- If any problems arise to inform the line leader immediately.
- Report any product deviations immediately to your Line Leader.
- Clean machine when necessary and at end of the shift.
- When necessary, perform the KAIZEN activity to solve problems.
- High operating efficiency (Ratio of target versus actual productivity - kg / man hour).
- Lower direct cost per unit (Overall efficiency).
- Maintains a clean work environment by following the 5S principles.
Email CV to email@example.com