13 Jul IT Network Technician (Level 1 Support/Wireless) – Durbanville – R10,000-R15,000 per month
IT Network Technician (Level 1 Support/Wireless) - Durbanville - R10,000-R15,000 per month
- Join an ISP provider of premium fibre, wireless and networking infrastructure solutions for small to medium businesses.
- 1st tier of client support is expected to provide a wide range of assistance to clients, ranging from basic technical support, account queries, administrative and client signup support.
- This is done both to provide clients with a better experience and to provide a more diverse work environment for employees.
- The CRM/Technician at the helpdesk also assists the installations team, with activities like client installation, infrastructure maintenance and on-site callouts.
- Each staff member at is expected to make contributions to documentation, standard operating procedures and provide informal training to co-workers as and when required.
- Must have own transport/license
- Must have a tertiary qualification in IT/Telecoms.
- Fit and Healthy, able to do installations
Email your photo, notice period, salary requirement and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If I do not get back to you within 2 weeks, your application for this vacancy was unsuccessful