28 Jun Planner -Kraaifontein – R22, 000 – R25, 000 per month depending on experience
Planner -Kraaifontein - R22, 000 – R25, 000 per month depending on experience
Medical: 50% contribution
Provident: 50% contribution
Sustainable farm company specialising in precision irrigation, crop solutions, digital farming, greenhouses etc. seeks a Planner.
- Run MRP twice a day, create purchase requisitions based on MRP and communicate to procurement, create production orders – Create, change and close BOM’s.
- Create a production schedule and follow up to ensure adherence to the schedule.
- Manage outsourced orders process (pick slips, receiving of stock and documentation).
- Responsible for proper storage and stock keeping of inventories.
- Coordinate regular cycle counts and adjusts inventories with authorisation from the manager.
- Lead and coordinate year-end stock take for relevant product groups.
- Create, maintain, and adjust BOM’s for current product groups, phantoms and items.
- Maintain routing of items.
- Maintain master data parameters.
- Create and extend new items within current product groups.
- Print customer pick-slip, post goods and give to the warehouse.
- Liaise with customer service as required and give feedback on ETA’s.
- Close production orders and compare with BOM’s (ZPW01).
- Maintain SO99+ and manage inventory alerts.
- Complete second late line reason in OTD report (ZV152).
- Analyse late lines and give feedback to the S&OP leader.
- Liaise with product manager to determine forecast and safety stock levels.
- Consult with relevant people to understand market requirements to develop a supply plan.
- Communicate supply and production constraints.
- Assist S&OP leader with an annual operating plan (AOP).
- Provide feedback to S&OP leader on supply and demand plans.
- Monitor forecast versus sales and analyse gaps. Education and Experience
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Supply Chain or
- 3+ years of working knowledge of SAP.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience related to Inventory management and planning in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Have driver’s license and must have reliable transport.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Excellent communication skills (Afrikaans and English) – written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Good mathematical/numeracy skills
- Decisive and proactive
- Continuously learning and improving
- Driven and ambitious
- Take ownership
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under time constraints and/or high-pressure environment
- Ability to interact professionally with multiple departments to effectively meet customer requirements
Please send the following docs with your CV:
- Matric certificate
- Diploma or degree