23 Nov Rental Agent for Real Estate (Pretoria, Gauteng)
Seeking a Rental Agent with experience in Real Estate to join my clients’ team in Pretoria.
Their fast-paced environment creates huge opportunities for dynamic people who want to earn a basic salary with a lucrative commission structure.
My client is uniquely positioned in that you are not required to source any rental stock. Rather, their rental agents are handed rental stock and they need to ensure successful placement of tenants and management of those units.
• Grade 12/Matric
• NQF 4 RE
• Minimum of 2-3 years rental experience
• Computer literate
• Excellent telephone manner
• Able to work after hours and on weekends as needed
• Own transport and valid driver’s license
Preferably fluent in both Afrikaans and English
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Liaising with tenants and owners
• Qualifying and vetting tenants
• Procurement and placement of qualified tenants
• Marketing rental stock
• Inspections of residential properties
• Meeting clients at pre-determined times to show them the developments available for rent
• Following up with those clients by telephone the next day and convert them to successful placements.
• Ad hoc duties may be required at times in the rental department
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player
• Works well under pressure
• Vibrant personality and well-groomed
• Self-motivated, energetic and well organized
• Deadline driven
Email your CV and Pic to firstname.lastname@example.org