21 Jun Support Service Technician (Battery Industry) – Pretoria – R264 – R300K per annum
Support Service Technician (Battery Industry) – Pretoria – R264 – R300K per annum
Minimum Requirements (*Not mandatory)
Minimum 3-5years experience in related position
Primary focus will be the repair and maintenance of batteries at customer sites, both locally and internationally. This will include, but not limited to the basic setup of various inverters as well as battery failures.
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Repair and maintenance of batteries, including logging faults and problems for continued improved products.
- Liaising between Product Development, Repairs, Customer Support and Workshop Department teams.
- Necessitate test cycles, operating condition definition and various support functions in line with customer requirements.
- Diagnostics and resolutions in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Forensic investigation into facility failures, understanding root cause and establishing control measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Accurate and timely reporting to all stakeholders, including customer feedback.
- Complete Battery Test Services to all industry clients.
- Provide engineering support based on all customer specifications. Inclusive of working on live high voltage (up to 1000V) battery systems.
- Apply continuous improvement techniques in all activities to ensure ever improving facilities.
- Liaise with Development team with regards to problems experienced on site and in workshop for continued improvement.
- Responsible for Test Cycle and Operating Conditions Definition and Support.
- Issue diagnostics and resolution, ensuring high quality and timely reporting to the team and customer.
- Contributing to deliver a complete Battery Test Service to all Industry clients.
- Provide engineering support to the company’s customers.
- Defines Test Cycles and Operating conditions based on all customer requirements/specifications
- Provide comprehensive issue diagnostics and resolution to all Test activities.
- Actively involved in any forensic investigation into Facility Failures, understanding root cause and putting measures in place to prevent reoccurrence.
Please send your CV in Word format as an attachment only to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject reference “Service Technician – Battery Ind – Pretoria”
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.